COST & TERMS
OCTOBER 2020 TO JUNE 2021
LIGHT CENTRE MONUMENT, LONDON
- Deposit due on acceptance of application, £1,200
- First payment, due 30th March: £600
- Second payment, due 30th May: £600
- Third payment, due 30th July: £600
- Balance payment, due 30th September, £600
What is included:
- Tuition & mentoring
- Handbook & printed materials
- Certificate (if successful)
What is not included:
- Course reading material (list to be supplied once the application is approved)
- Food, travel and accommodation
Terms & Conditions
It is assumed that you will conduct yourself, with respect and honesty throughout the course, both to other participants and the teaching faculty.
The course must be attended in full. However, if, for good reason modules are missed, these need to be caught up upon and a meeting made with the course tutor to discuss the issue and the work in hand.
Refunds will be given in full, minus the deposit, up to 1 month prior to the start of the course. Upon decision to leave the course, no refund is offered on modules still untaken.
On disqualification from the course
Should there be an issue severe enough to warrant this procedure, a three-step process is in place. Although, we reserve the right to terminate a course of study with us, this is a highly unlikely occurrence. If, however, it does happen, this will be undertaken by the escalation through these stages: written warning, meeting with the tutors and finally a committee decision. There is then also the possibility to appeal this.
Complaints protocol and procedure
Anyone has the right to make a complaint. It may be made informally or formally. This can range from a verbal discussion to a written outline and will always be handled with due discretion and in all seriousness.
Should this complaint not be immediately resolvable between the parties it involves, it will be taken to committee level whereby a full examination and conclusion will be reached by an impartial body.
This will involve written evidence and statements. It will take in the validity of the complaint, its rational grounds and possible redress. At every stage of investigation written records will be kept and referred back to if necessary.
An appeal may also be made by the individual themselves, against this verdict.
Trainee guidelines for conduct
It is expected that all individuals will conduct themselves respectfully and professionally throughout the duration of the course. This includes, arriving punctually and prepared for each module, listening and sharing with other group members as well as the tutor and communicating any concerns or difficulties as soon as these may arise.
It is also essential that one keep an open mind throughout and be thoughtful as to other people, their opinions and beliefs, whether spiritual, cultural or otherwise.
All written assessments must be completed on time, and should any module be missed it is expected that the course tutor is met with (prior to this if at all possible) and informed as to why and that the information will be caught up upon outside the class.
As a trainee of the Keen on Yoga Teacher Training Course you agree to the following:
- To uphold the profession of teacher, with professionalism and honesty.
- To take due care to learn the relevant information to teach all individuals to the best of your ability
- To conduct myself with integrity at all times
- To respect the beliefs and identities of all those attending your classes, physically as well as verbally and tacitly.
- To give as wide an overview of the subject of yoga as possible through asana to philosophy and breath-work
- To take due care to uphold my own personal practice and continued study of yoga
- To provide a safe and clean environment for practice for all
- To respect the local and national laws in where I am teaching
Once you are accepted onto the course you will be sent a Terms and Conditions agreement document that you will be required to sign and return to us.
Remove from here
This 200-hour yoga teacher training is limited to 20 students to ensure that you will benefit from personal attention in both your practice and your teaching. With such an incredible team of experienced and authentic teachers and experts in their fields, we recommend that you apply early to secure your space.
To apply fill in the form below. We will either meet you in person or have a skype interview before your space is confirmed. Once you are confirmed, references from your teachers and a deposit payment will secure your spot.
UP TO HERE