“This site”, “our site” = www.yogacrete.co.uk
“We”, “us”, “our” = Keen on Yoga
“Content” = Text, documents, pages, images
Using our site
You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
If you wish to make a booking, you should follow the instructions for making a booking that appear on the site. Any booking will be subject to your agreement to further terms and conditions in respect of that booking. We will notify you of the relevant terms and conditions when you take steps to complete your booking.
By creating an account on Keenonyoga.co.uk (operated by WooCommerce.com) you are automatically opted in to receive transactional emails such as updates, arrival detail requests and reminders.
You agree to use the enquiry and booking forms on our site to make only genuine enquiries and/or bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
Yoga holiday cancellation policy
- Places can be booked for weeks at Keen on Yoga by making a payment to Keen on Yoga. (All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.)
- The balance payment is due no later than eight weeks before the first day you are due to arrive at Keen on Yoga and there will be no reminder email sent. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place can be given to another guest.
- Cancellation Policy:
Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Full Payments: For places paid in full and then cancelled the following applies:
- More than 8 weeks before the start of the workshop: 100% refund less the deposit.
- 4 to 8 weeks before the start of the workshop: 50% refund less the deposit.
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the workshop: No refund will be given.
IT IS ADVISABLE TO TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE TO CANCEL DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our programme due to extenuating circumstances, alternative arrangements will be offered to the best of our ability but, if not taken up, we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- If Keen on Yoga decides to offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places, this does not affect the status of any students who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
- Neither Keen on Yoga and Keen on Yoga accept liability for loss, damage, injury or illness, which may occur while at Keen on Yoga, or traveling to or from Keen on Yoga. All students are strongly recommended to have their own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- During your stay at Keen on Yoga, every step will be taken to ensure that students are not stretched beyond the limit of their capabilities. We ask that you tell the teacher if you have any particular pre-existing injury or illness that is relevant, and please tell the teacher if you are finding the class too difficult. We advise that if you are feeling any pain or illness during class that you stop and rest.
Discounts & Promotions
- Students who have paid a supplement for a single room will not qualify for any discount regardless of whether another student happens to be alone in a ‘shared’ room.
- From time to time we may offer some students an early / late / other booking offer or discount, this will not entitle to students who have already booked or paid the full amount any automatic discount.
All content (including text, images, logos, design and technical aspects) on this site is owned by or licensed to Keen on Yoga. Content on this site may be downloaded and used for personal and private purposes only. The use of content found on this site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Keen on Yoga. For written consent for commercial reuse, please contact email@example.com
Whilst we try to ensure full and uninterrupted access to this website, parts or all of this website may become restricted or inaccessible at any time and without notice; We take no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any limited accessibility of this site.
Some pages on this website have links to external websites and/or other web resources; The content of any external websites and/or other web resources is the responsibility of the owner of the linked to website or web resource – we take no responsibility for the contents, services or products advertised on any external website linked to in this way.
Keen on Yoga takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Keen on Yoga website you accept the inherent security implications of dealing online and will not hold Keen on Yoga responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused by Keen on Yoga’s negligence. If you currently receive marketing information from us which you wish to cancel, please email us.