Online private yoga lessons are a great accompaniment to your regular mode of practice whether you are a complete beginner or wanting specific help at a more advanced level.
There comes a point for most practitioners where these sessions, either on regular basis, or as a one off; can quite literally be invaluable. We are all individuals, now and again we all need this kind of personal instruction, in order to go forward effectively and injury free.
Very precise and often unmentioned technique will be imparted to you that Adam has built up over his 22 years of daily practise. This has been a revelation to many students, even coming with a strong background of practise.
Of course there is an understandable apprehension around putting your practice up for scrutiny. However, Adams light, objective and highly kind style of teaching will immediately put you at ease.
Online Yoga Anaylysis
If you do feel too nervous to do this, why not send a video and Adam will watch it and send you back accompanying voice notes?
How will the class benefit you in contrast to a regular class?
- You will receive personal and specific attention regarding how to best do the postures for your body and your level.
- The approach is holistic; suggesting aspects of your practice to work on for therapy and healing
- We will follow your goals; ascertaining what you want to work on, clear steps will be laid out in order that you will most certainly make progress towards your overall aim.
- Injuries will be carefully looked at and discussed as to modifying and safety.
- You will be inspired and helped develop the quality of your practice so as, If wished, the asana may be related and deepened to take in pranayama and Meditation
- Recommendations will be made as to how to approach and best develop with yoga philosophy if this is of interest.
- A video of our class will be sent to you at the end, so you can look at it in your own time and further digest the information discussed.
Book your online private yoga lesson below. If these times don’t work for you please contact us to request a different time.